Monday, February 20, 2012

Hearing the Same Thing Constanly? God Might Be Telling You Something

     Have you ever heard the same message over and over and wondered "Is God trying to tell me something?"  The truth is that when you recognize this, He usually is!  My personal experience with this has been very interesting.  I've gone through a LOT of, well, "taxing" events lately.  While I had a lot of fun with my teammates and did the best I could, we wrapped up our basketball season with a losing record.  This required a ton of patience from all of us to power through it.  I had also caved and got an iPad 2 about a month and a half ago from Amazon.com.  Two weeks later, it never shipped.  I contacted the customer service, and go figure, I got ripped off.  They then proceeded to tell me that it will be at least two more weeks before I would get reimbursed.  You know what I needed in all of this? Patience.  God has clearly been teaching me patience by putting me in situations where I would have to exercise it.  And I believe He is still teaching me.  The thing is, now that I have recognized this, I can know that these things are happening for a reason.  So while I continue to wait for my iPad, (which I still haven't gotten), I will be doing my best to exercise patience.  Try recognizing what God is teaching you in your life, and it will be easier to endure the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment