Saturday, November 19, 2011

Details for Backpacks for the Homeless



     Hey guys, here you will find all the details about my backpack ministry I'm doing!  The backpacks you bring can be either old or new, so don't feel pressured to buy a $70 backpack!  Also, if you feel led to, please try to fill it with toiletries, (toilet paper, soap, deodorant, etc.).
Backpack drop-off November 28-December 2 at both campuses.  There are two different drop-off locations, depending on which campus you're on:

Dallas Road/High School:  I will be in front of  the High School  from 7:25-7:40 from Monday, November 28 through Friday, December 2.  You can either give the backpack(s) to me before school, or drop them in the front office and I'll pick it up after school.

Worth Street/Elementary & Junior High:  I am working on getting a drop-off location for the Worth Street campus.  There will be another update for a drop-off location for this campus, which I will also post on Facebook.  

     If you are not attending Faith, and you would like to donate a backpack, email me at cameron1.carter@sbcglobal.net and we will find a way to collect it.  I pray you consider giving the gift of God's love to these people this holiday season!!  It may seem small to you and me, but it isn't to the person receiving it...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Cameron... I would love to help you. This is noah btw, and if you wouldnt mind, I would love to distribute them with u as well... Since I'm free and all, lol

    ReplyDelete